- No red teeth! That's a huge plus, especially for a lipstick that isn't water proof. And it glided on effortlessly.
- Covered the chapped/torn parts of my lips (I pick dry parts off and it rips skin). I consider this a huge plus!
- Moisturized! Although it isn't long lasting lipstick, it doesn't wipe of as easily as others, so it's moisturizing benefits are felt for a few hours (if you don't drink or eat with it on).
- My biggest disappointment, was when I twisted the lipstick and half of it landed in my hand. Not sure if it got bumped during shipment, but I wasn't pleased.
- It claimed 8 hours of moisturizing, however that's only possible if you're sleeping, and not taking sips of water/pop,etc during the night.
I really liked the design, coverage, no red teeth, and moistening benefits. But because of the quality (broken lipstick), and 8 hour claim, I'm giving it 7/10.
** I received my Teeez lipstick free from Glamsense Club